Can players from restricted country register an account with House Of Bingo?
What are the requirements to sign-up for an account with House Of Bingo ?
Why do you take my credit/debit card details when I register with House Of Bingo?
How do I claim my sign-up bonus?
Can I have more than one account?
What is Multiple Accounts?
What if more than one person wanted to play from same computer network?
Can players from restricted country register an account with House Of Bingo?
MY ACCOUNT HELP
What do I need to do if my personal details change?
How can I change my password?
What should I do if I forget my password?
What should I do if I forget my account details and do not have access to my e-mail?
What should I do if my account details are invalid?
How can I verify my Bingo Account?
What all documents are valid for verifying a Bingo Account?
What if a player is not having any valid photo id proof to verify Bingo Account?
My maiden name is changed after marriage? Hence my last name is different on my card/id proof? What should I do in this case to verify the account?
BONUSES & FREE TICKETS/SPINS
What are Bonus Bucks?
How do I claim a bonus code?
Login to your House Of Bingo Account;
Click on the “My Account" displayed at the top header of the site;
Click on 'Redeem Vouchers' under 'Deposit' menu in My Account;
Select the Coupon Type;
If you are claiming a free coupon, enter the Coupon Code and click ‘Submit’ or, if you are claiming a deposit coupon, enter the coupon code and transaction ID of your last deposit and click ‘Submit’. Once you have completed all these steps, your free bonus/cash will be added to your account instantly.
How can I see how much I have left to wager for a bonus?
Why hasn't my bonus been credited?
Where can I view the current House Of Bingo promotions?
How can I check whether I have claimed all the promotional bonuses that I’m entitled to?
Where can I find the terms and conditions for promotional bonuses?
What is free tickets/Free spins?
Where I can check my free tickets/spins?
How can I use my free tickets/spins to play games?
Does House Of Bingo have a loyalty scheme?
How does this Loyalty Scheme works?
How do I redeem Loyalty Points?
How do I make a deposit?
How can I claim extra deposit coupon codes on deposit page while making a deposit?
What payment methods do you offer?
My credit/debit card has been cancelled; how do I add my new card details?
Do you charge fees for accepting a particular payment method?
Why was my deposit declined?
Can I use a payment method belonging to a friend or family member with their permission?
Is there a minimum deposit amount?
What are verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode?
How much it is easy to withdraw winnings from House Of Bingo?
Make a predefined deposit amount for withdrawal.
Meet with wagering requirements on your deposits and bonuses you have earned.
Verify your account by sending ID proof and copy of card at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the winnings out.
Note: withdrawal process and request status will also vary from player to player and their account status.
How do I make/raise a withdrawal request for my winnings?
If you have meet with wagering requirements then withdraw button will be activated else play now button will be activated. Note: Accounts team cross check all wagering manually as well and if in any case wagering dashboard functionality is not working properly then Accounts Team wagering calculation will be treated final.
What is wagering Dashboard/Wager requirements progress bar?
How long will my withdrawal take?
Can I cancel my withdrawal?
Can I request a withdrawal before completing the wagering requirements of a bonus?
Bear in mind that all bonuses have certain wagering requirements, so please check the terms and conditions of your particular bonus if you are unsure.
Why was my bonus removed when I requested a withdrawal?
Why it is mandate to verify account for withdrawal not for deposit?
How can I view my list of bets/wagering?
How can I view all of my deposits?
How can I view all of my withdrawals?
HELP WITH PLAYING AT OUR SITE
How do I choose which game to play?
How do I purchase Bingo tickets?
1. You select number of tickets from given quick buy tickets option and the selected ticket will be purchased. You can also select the number of tickets by increasing and decreasing the number of tickets by clicking on '< or >' button given under Select Tickets area to purchase the minimum of two cards or the maximum number available for that particular game.
How to use Mini Slots Lobby
How to use the quick menu option inside the bingo rooms?
- This section will give you information about your bingo account current cash and bonus balance information.
- This section will give you information about your available FREE bingo tickets information.
- By using this button, you can directly go to deposit page from there you can make a deposit faster.
- Username/Alias: on Menu bar first thing will appear which your bingo account username is.
- ACCOUNT: This link will redirect you to your account information/profile page.
- Games: This option will give you facility to play your desired slots, casino, and scratch card games.
- Auto Buy: This link will redirect you to prebuy page from where you can buy tickets in advance.
- Lobby: it will redirect you to the game lobby page.
- This icon will redirect you to Live Help where you can get the solution from our expert support team instantly
- This is settings icon from where you can change the daub color, daub style etc.
- By using this icon, you can mute/unmute volume of bingo caller.
- This clock will show you the current GMT server time. All our promotion runs as per GMT server time so you can check the time here.
- You can use this icon to refresh your bingo room in case if your room gets stuck and froze.
How to check the Game ID?
How to check the Game Prize/Pot value for a particular game?
How to check the running Jackpot for a particular game or bingo rooms?
How to check the how many players are playing in a room?
How to check the winners name for a particular game?
What is PreBuy?
Note: in case of PreBuy for free games, free tickets will not be given and players will be charges for the purchased ticket.
How do I know if I have 1 to go?
How do I know that I have received some free tickets in a bingo room?
How do I know who won a game?
Do I have to dab the tickets myself?
How do I change my preferences within the bingo rooms?
Daub Colour - Alter the colour of your dabber.
Pattern Colour - Alter the pattern colour of your ticket/tickets
Daub Symbol - Choose the style of dabber that best suits you
Music: - Raise or lower the in-game volumes such as sound effects and background music
Caller Volume: Raise or lower the volume of the Bingo Caller.
What happens if I am disconnected prior to, or during a game of Bingo?
How do I know that the bingo games are fair?
Is it legal to play at House Of Bingo ?
Is my personal data safe and secure?
Will you share my personal details with any third parties?
Are my transactions secure?
Are my credit card details safe?
How do I clear my web browser's cache?
- Select ‘Temporary Internet Files’. You will also need to uncheck all the other boxes, especially ‘Preserve Favourites website data’. This option will also delete objects from websites stored in your Favourites folder, which is necessary to completely clear your cache.
- Click the ‘Delete’ button near the bottom of the window to clear your cache, and then the process will be complete.
Internet Explorer 8
- Click the 'Tools' button on your browser menu, or press Ctrl-Shift-Delete to open the ‘Delete Browsing History’ window (but skip Step 2).
- Click on 'Delete Browsing History'.
- Select 'Temporary Internet Files'.
- Click the ‘Delete’ button near the bottom of the window to delete your temporary files (i.e. clear your cache).
- If you want the browser to automatically clear the cache whenever you close it, click the ‘Advanced tab’. Then, click to check the box next to the ‘Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed’ option (in the section labelled ‘Security’). Click ‘OK’ and everything will be deleted from your cache except cookies.
Note: IE8 has a feature which retains some cookies even after you clear your cache if you do not uncheck the box marked "Preserve Favourites Website Data." To fully-clear your cache, you will want to uncheck this box.
Internet Explorer 7
- Open IE 7 and click the ‘Tools’ menu, then click the ‘Delete Browsing History’ link at the top.
- Under the ‘Temporary Internet Files’ heading, click ‘Delete files'.
- Click ‘Yes’ when you see the prompt asking if you are sure you want to delete all temporary files.
- Alternatively, you can clear your cache just for the current page you're visiting. To do this, press and hold [Ctrl] on your keyboard, then Press [F5] or click on the Refresh button (the square button on the toolbar with opposite-facing arrows).
Firefox 4.0 / 5.0 / 6.0 +
- Click the ‘Firefox’ menu in the top-left corner. Next, select the right arrow next to ‘History’, and click ‘Clear Recent History’ (or click on ‘Tools,’ then ‘Clear Recent History’ if you don't have the Firefox Menu). Alternatively, you can press Ctrl-Shift-Delete to open the recent history window.
- Make sure 'Details' is expanded, then select ‘Cache’ from the list. Uncheck everything else.
- In the ‘Time Range to Clear:’ drop-down menu, select ‘Everything’.
- Select ‘Clear Now,’ and the cache clearing process will be complete.
Chrome v10 +
- Once your browser is open, select the Wrench icon (which is located on the Settings menu in the upper-right corner,) then click ‘Tools’, and ‘Clear Browsing Data’. You can also access the Delete Browsing History window by pressing Ctrl-Shift-Delete, or clicking on this link: [chrome: //settings/clearBrowserData].
- Select the ‘Empty the cache’ checkbox, but make sure you uncheck everything else to avoid deleting data unintentionally.
- In the ‘Obliterate the following items from:’ drop-down menu, select ‘the beginning of time’.
- Click the ‘Clear Browsing Data,’ and your web browser cache will be cleared.
Chrome v1 - v9
- Once your browser is open, select the ‘Tools’ menu (indicated by the Wrench symbol in the upper-right corner) and select ‘Options’ (on Macs, ‘Options’ is named ‘Preferences’).
- On the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, click the ‘Clear Browsing data’ button.
- Select the ‘Empty the cache’ check-box.
- You can also choose the period of time you wish to delete cached information for by using the ‘Clear data from this period’ drop-down menu.